Apply Now for Process Training Unit (PTU®) Courses
BridgeValley’s Process Training Unit or PTU® is a full scale, working process skids with on-line instrumentation and controls. You gain hands-on experience with the types of operation, diagnostics and troubleshooting found in real-life process plants. This goes beyond what classroom-only style training can provide. These “mini process plants” feature Endress+Hauser instruments integrated with the PlantPAx process automation system from Rockwell Automation.
- Experience unique courses built from our 60 years of instrumentation experience across a wide range of industries
- Gain hands-on experience in our PTU® Network - full-scale working mini-process plants with on-line instrumentation and controls
- Cover courses flow, level, pressure, temperature, analytics, system components and more! oil and gas, natural gas compressor stations, petrochemical, power generation, and waste water treatment plants
- Basic Instrumentation School (16 hours) $1200
- Time of Flight Level School (8 hours) $600
- Flow School Introductory (16 hours) $1200